Director of Care (Wellness Manager), Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), Retirement Living
This is a one year contract position.
As a valued member of the team, the Director of Care demonstrates a commitment to the quality of resident care by providing services in accordance with the Castle Peak’s vision, mission and values.
The Director of Care is accountable to the General Manager for the supervision of optimum care services based on legislative and organization standards, policies and procedures and the facilitation of the annual team member development program.
The Director of Care is required to perform their duties in a manner consistent with the core values, ensure resident safety and demonstrate customer service excellence.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses in Ontario
- Community college graduate with medication certification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in geriatrics, rehabilitation and/ or retirement living
- Must be able to set priorities and meet deadlines as workload may fluctuate as admissions, resident needs and discharge occur
- Must be committed to multi-disciplinary team work and demonstrate an ability to work through collaboration, joint decision making and integrated strategies
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 207
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.