Maxwell Management Group Ltd. is proud to partner with Retirement Life Communities in the search for a Sales Manager to join their team at Palisade Gardens.
Step into the vibrant world of Palisade Gardens – the epitome of independent living nestled in the heart of historic Cobourg. Offering an unmatched blend of quality and affordability, Palisade Gardens is just a stone’s throw away from downtown conveniences and Cobourg’s iconic waterfront park. Established in 2010, Palisade Gardens, operated by the esteemed, family-owned Retirement Life Communities, boasts 148 suites tailored to various lifestyles, including Independent Living, Full-Service Retirement, Memory Care, and Short Stay/Respite Care. Repeatedly recognized as the #1 Retirement Residence in Northumberland County by Northumberland News, Palisade Gardens is where exceptional living experiences await.
Reporting to the General Manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Manager is responsible for creating and implementing all marketing and promotional activities related to the retirement community. The Sales Manager is also responsible for communicating and promoting the variety of services and amenities available and will focus on developing relationships and executing strategic plans to maximize occupancy.
The desired candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a strong emphasis on sales to the target market.
- Goal oriented strong closer with a proven sales track record and strong emphasis on relationship building and working with a team.
- Business Degree or Diploma with a major in Sales, Marketing, Communications and or Public Relations would be an asset or a background in a service industry-related position.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service (preferably in seniors’ living).
- Previous experience networking with hospital discharge planners is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proven track record in achieving/exceeding targets will be given preference.
- Knowledge of digital and social media tools/technologies and experience utilizing these within a business environment is an asset.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and direct delivery of social events.
- Effective interpersonal, leadership and conflict-resolution skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Valid provincial driver’s license required.
- Passionate about working with seniors.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know