Diversity offers a variety of perspectives that, together, strengthen teams. We screen candidates with this in mind:
- From Canada’s richly diverse cultural and ethnic groups, our vast network of professional associations, business groups, and communities offers a valuable pool of candidates with many unique perspectives and backgrounds.
- We use electronic and print media outlets that target diverse groups across Canada, so we can offer you a selection of the most suitable candidates.
- We learn with each Executive Search, and our 16 years of successful experience incorporating EDI best practices, provides insight that produces optimal results with successful outcomes.
- Our database includes candidates who self-identify among groups of marginalized persons.
Equity is the outcome of a work culture built with an appreciation of diversity and inclusion. It is also an important aspect of our approach to reviewing candidates.
Inclusion is built into our searches in several ways:
- Inclusive terminology shows respect of person. From the job posting, to the candidate brief, to our conversations, we ensure our language and material are respectful of ability, culture, and gender.
- We present opportunities and processes in an equally accessible manner, and similarly, provide accommodations during the hiring process.
- Using role competencies and metrics, we take an unbiased and culture-free approach to analyzing leadership skills.
- Awareness of unconscious bias is part of our training and fundamental to our approach to facilitating discussions.