Maxwell Management Group Ltd. is proud to partner with
Mosaic Primary Care Network in the search for a
Primary Care Manager, Nursing and Allied Health to join their team.
About our Client:
Mosaic Primary Care Network (PCN) is a group of family doctors and healthcare professionals that provide primary health care, in partnership with Alberta Health Services. Our Primary Care Network serves more than 367,000 patients in the northeast and southeast of Calgary.
Our vision, “Better Health For All”, honours our area’s diversity of cultures. We recognize the need to consult with and respect the health goals of each local community group. While each network provides primary care services, priorities are set locally. Each PCN designs programs and services to best meet local needs, which vary from area to area. This flexibility to develop local solutions to local health issues makes each PCN unique.
The Primary Care Manager (PCM) is responsible for providing leadership and oversight to a team of Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Pharmacists (Rx), Registered Dietitians (RD), Kinesiologists (KIN) and Supervisors.
The Primary Care Manager facilitates the delivery of services within a community clinic setting, ensuring all programs meet the objectives of the Patient’s Medical Home set out by the Mosaic Primary Care Network (MPCN) business plan. The PCM works in collaboration with member physicians and external partners and incorporates the assessed needs of the population served by the MPCN. The Primary Care Manager provides strong leadership and mentoring to Program Supervisors and front-line clinical staff, and leads the team in ongoing program development, outcomes monitoring, and quality improvement activities.
Education & Licenses
- Baccalaureate degree in a health care related field from an accredited university is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Current registration with an appropriate professional association or regulatory body, as applicable.
- Additional courses or certifications specific to the practice environment and clinical population may be required.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in a primary care, community care or acute care setting.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ leadership and/or management experience in a health care setting.
- Prior experience managing staff in a unionized setting and providing support and leadership to Supervisors is an asset.
- Experience leading program planning, project management, and quality improvement processes to increase the efficiency and efficacy of an organization.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in change management processes and principles.
- Excellent compensation package designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume