Working closely with the Executive Team, the successful candidate will provide a range of senior-level executive assistance and administrative support. The successful candidate will oversee administrative services, manage the organization’s information technology and systems, coordinate special projects and initiatives, and support governance as a primary liaison to the Boards of Directors.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and time-management skills, experience with project coordination and strong project management skills, and be able to consistently demonstrate initiative, strong work ethic, and outstanding customer service.
- Coordinate special projects and initiatives.
- Manage the organization’s information technology and systems, ensuring that they are current, reliable, and secure.
- Support governance as a primary liaison to the Boards of Directors, including arranging meetings, preparing materials, and taking minutes.
- Work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization to respond to and resolve issues, demonstrating considerable knowledge, latitude, and discretion in decision-making.
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration, communications, office administration, or combination of equivalent education and work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience providing governance support to a not for profit Board of Directors and their committees.
- Experience with project coordination and strong project management skills.
- A highly competitive compensation package has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.