Currently seeking Registered Practical Nurses’ to join the team of professionals at the 92-bed long term care home in Petrolia, Ontario. As a Registered Practical Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents and enhance their overall quality of life. You will provide professional nursing care to residents and supervise care given by non-registered nursing staff.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience in a Geriatric Long Term Care facility
- Demonstrated good judgment, strong leadership and mentoring skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform the physical tasks of the position
- Professional development in long-term care is considered an asset
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 207
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.