Registered Nurse (RN), Val Caron, Ontario
Registered Nurse (RN), Long Term Care
Val Caron, Ontario
About our client:
Under the direction of the Director of Care, the Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for providing and ensuring the provision of optimum care to promote the wellbeing of each individual resident. The Registered Nurse ensures and provides the delivery of nursing services to meet the assessed needs of the residents.
- Assesses, implements, evaluates, reports and documents actions to affect positive outcomes related to the residents’ health
- Shares responsibility and accountability for the overall functioning of the unit
- Responsible for facilitating medical services, professional services, support services and other external agencies ensuring continuity with community linkages
- Participates as required in the formulation and review of policies and procedures, job routines, performance appraisals, goals and objectives
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring an effective communication system promoting team unity, thereby enhancing the resident’s quality of life
- Actively participates in ongoing educational opportunities and transmit information to the rest of the nursing staff
- Ensures the accurate completion of resident’s records reflecting the resident health status and care provided, complying with legislative and Home requirements
- Participates in the orientation process for residents, students, volunteers and nursing personnel
- Participates as required on various Home and departmental committees
- Responsible for coordination and facilitating interdisciplinary care conferences and ensuring implementation of outcomes
- The Candidate must possess a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Care planning and coordination of care in a diverse multidisciplinary care team
- A demonstrated use of current care technology. Perform thorough assessments on residents and develop or update documentation, reports and other records
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Shall exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 201
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.