Our valued client is a not-for-profit service agency that has provided leadership in service to seniors and developmentally disabled individuals since 1968. Tri County Mennonite Homes’ mission is “Making Every Day Matter”.
- Nithview Community is a Best Practice Spotlight Organization and has been selected by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) to implement and evaluate the RNAO’s best practice guidelines. Nithview Community is committed to continuous quality improvement and is thrilled to work in partnership with the RNAO to ensure the advancement and delivery of best practices in the healthcare sector and at Nithview Community.
Currently seeking 2 full time Registered Nurses to join the team of professionals at the 99-bed long term care home in New Hamburg, Ontario. As a Registered Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents and enhance their overall quality of life. You will implement appropriate resident care plans through assessment, administer resident medication and prescribed treatments, and provide leadership to various healthcare support staff.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing with CNO.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience as an RN is an asset.
- Knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care.
- Demonstrated ability to assist residents, family members or others with concern and empathy.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- An excellent compensation package has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.