Marketing Manager, Retirement Living
The Marketing Manager develops and implements site specific marketing and sales programs to achieve occupancy targets in accordance with legislative/regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures and fiscal constraints.
- Generate sales by engaging in tours, presentations and meetings with potential prospects to achieve property occupancy and revenue targets.
- Assist with developing the annual marketing and sales plan, departmental goals and objectives, and annual budget.
- Market the Community’s services and amenities to potential residents, external groups and senior care system partners and assist the Executive Director in all sales related activities.
- Perform ongoing market research and continually monitor competitors, and adjust marketing and sales efforts as needed.
- Oversee all marketing and advertising promotional activities and staff involved in these activities.
- Engage with Culinary and Lifestyle departments for purposes of specials events planning.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel to ensure community common areas and suites are clean and welcoming for sales prospects.
- In conjunction with Director of Care negotiate care services for new residents.
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner using the Company’s Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Process the appropriate deposits and Lease Agreements.
- Enforce and adhere to all appropriate workplace regulations, compliances, legislation and Company policies and procedures.
- Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of professionalism by following the Company dress code.
- Post-secondary education in business/marketing field is an asset, along with previous sales experience, or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written), including presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local community, competitors and media contacts.
- Computer proficiency including media software, internet resources and Microsoft Office.
- Valid Drivers’ license.
- A competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: