General Manager, Retirement Living
- Plan, coordinate and direct all operational activities of the retirement residence
- Provide leadership and direction to the team ensuring continuous quality improvement
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing Manager ensuring maximum occupancy through marketing campaigns, generating and following up with lead
- Develop and maintain positive community partnerships with health and service providers and other community agencies to promote the home
- Develop and monitor overall budgets for the residence and ensure each department is operating within allocations
- Ensure compliance with the Retirement Homes Act and the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority
- Foster an environment of quality programming and service delivery to optimize resident satisfaction
- Three years management experience, preferably in a retirement residence, hotel or other hospitality-related industry
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Health or related field
- Exceptional communication and team building skills
- Strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to motivate a highly engaged team
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 207
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.