Location:Owen Sound, Ontario
Southbridge Care Homes is opening a new Long-Term Care home in Owen Sound that will provide individualized care to its residents in an atmosphere of warmth, love and support. Known as the Scenic City, Owen Sound features an expansive harbour and bay, winding rivers, tree-lined streets, extensive parks and trails and a thriving, historic downtown. The City of Owen Sound is located on the southern shore of Georgian Bay in a valley below the limestone cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment and is famous for its exceptional geography.
Maxwell Management Group Ltd. is proud to partner with Southbridge Care Homes in the search for an Executive Director.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Executive Director assumes ultimate responsibility for providing high quality care while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for residents and staff in this 160 bed Long Term Care Home.
- Provide leadership in the long-term care home; achieve the home’s goals and objectives; and manage human, financial and physical resources for the various departments of the home.
- Select and develop employees; provide an opportunity for growth and development; create an environment that will increase knowledge and skills among all employees.
- Liaise and consult with residents, families and the community in order to maintain a good public image for the home.
- Participate in the budgeting process and manage the operation of the facility within budget while overseeing the accounting operations for the home.
- A post-secondary degree from a program that is a minimum of three years in duration, or post-secondary diploma in health or social services from a program that is a minimum of two years in duration.
- Administrator’s Certification (Minimum 100 hours of instruction time).
- “Ontario Fire Safety: Training for Owners/Operators” Course Certificate.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: