Our Client is seeking an experienced Executive Director to join their accomplished team of professionals at their 124 bed Long Term Care Home in Lindsay, Ontario.
The Executive Director assumes full supervisory responsibility for the administration and operation of the facility, according to corporate and governmental policies, in such areas as: general administrative functions, general financial responsibilities and facility relationship functions.
- Ensure that resident care and safety is always the number one priority of the Home.
- In consultation with corporate office personnel, assists in the appointment, promotion, compensation, discipline, suspension and release of all employees.
- Overall responsibility for 7 direct reports and a total staff of 118.
- Ensure adherence to directives of all applicable legislation, e.g. Fixing Long Term Care Act, Employment Standards Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Health Insurance Act, and Current Collective Agreement.
- Establishes financial responsibilities throughout the facility and evaluates, selects and implements financial policies and procedures recommended by the corporate office personnel.
- Remains aware of pertinent community affairs. Maintains contact with other health and social services professionals, and the community at large. Consistently promotes a positive image of the facility and corporation.
- A post-secondary degree from a minimum of three (3) year program, or a postsecondary diploma in health or social services from a minimum two (2) year program.
- Three (3) year’s experience working in a managerial position, preferably in the health or social services sector.
- Successfully completed or be enrolled in a program in long-term care home administration or management that is a minimum of 100 hours in duration of instruction time.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the LTC applicable legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent compensation package with full benefits designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 202
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: