About Our Client:
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion.
Top talent, high standards
With 3,100+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your full education and experience and rise to your full potential.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment to providing quality care and service. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
The Clinical Services Manager works in collaboration with the Director of Care to support the overall management of all care service functions within the facility to ensure that the highest standard of quality resident care is delivered and maintained at all times.
- Participates in Accreditation and regional and provincial care service and safety audit processes, action plan development and takes a lead role in action plan implementation with follow-up
- Works collaboratively with Human Resource Advisor and the Director of Care to ensure concerns regarding resident services are investigated and managed according to established policy and procedure
- Accountable for the continual monitoring and analyzing of care employee safety and the implementation of injury prevention measures
- Assist the Director of Care with meeting operational plans, annual care budget targets and objectives
- Ensures resident welcomes and move-ins are in accordance with Corporate Policy and provincial standards
- Interprets nursing issues for the Director of Care and participates in and prioritizes decisions regarding policy, practice and process issues that affect care services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registration and membership in good standing with CARNA or CRPNA
- Previous nursing experience, 3 years in a leadership role
- Management experience in a Supportive Living and or Long Term Care facility
- Must have demonstrated ability to conceptualize, problem solve, understand issues, set priorities, evaluate, negotiate and allocate resources
- Exceptional MS Office skills particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Job variety, no two days will be the same
- Amazing residents with rich life stories
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.