Clinic Manager – Addiction Treatment Centre
A growing and thriving community, Cobourg is known for its prime location on the lakeshore between Toronto and Kingston. It’s a short drive from urban centres where, in a spacious, small-town setting, you can enjoy unique architectural landmarks and great shopping, dining, galleries and theatre, along with a spectacular waterfront. Cobourg is rich in heritage and history. This prosperous and attractive town features many architectural gems dating to the 19th century.
Reporting to the General Manager, as the Clinic Manager, you will depend on a developed skill set. Whether you’re communicating with team members or reviewing policies and procedures, your skills as a clinic manager will mirror facility success.
- Develop and/or maintain a formal clinical program curriculum utilizing evidenced-based treatment protocols and 12-Step programming.
- Ensure all counsellors and interns are sufficiently trained in and supervised on curriculum, resources, tools, documentation, and therapeutic best practices set by the organization.
- Continue to develop an intern or student training roster to ensure new hires are sufficiently trained in CCFA protocols as well as develop a pool of qualified counsellors for future growth opportunities at CCFA.
- Work closely with the General Manager to ensure the residential program is functioning at the highest level and all aspects of the program are meeting performance goals and expectations.
- Develop and maintain monitoring systems by collecting relevant data on program, resident status and progress, and staff performance metrics shall be determined and reported on a set frequency to ensure real time measures are captured and may be responded to with appropriate performance improvements or corrective actions.
- Communicate and portray the organization’s goals, vision, and mission to ensure consistent delivery of programming and services, as well as promote positive Staff morale.
- Responsible for personnel scheduling to ensure adequate staff is available and scheduled to maintain the quality of services and programming at CCFA at any given time based on the current census.
- Previous Management experience is a must
- Post Secondary Education or training In Management is required
- Degree / diploma in Mental Health or Addictions field or equivalent would be considered an asset
- The ability to ensure efficient healthcare operations at the facility.
- The ability to hire new clinic employees, fully onboard them into existing staffing, and release employees whenever necessary.
- The ability to correspond effectively with everyone in a clinical environment.
- The ability to lead a clinical healthcare team toward improved operations, while leading by example
- A competitive compensation and benefits package has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.