Maxwell Management Group Ltd. is proud to partner with Albright Centre in the search for a Chief Executive Officer.
Located in the town of Beamsville, our beautiful long-term care home and senior apartments are nestled on 34 acres of the Niagara escarpment, boasting panoramic views of Lake Ontario, vineyards, seasonal foliage, and spectacular sunsets.
Albright Centre is a recognized leader and community partner in providing an innovative continuum of exemplary care and service, integrated best practices, research and education with incredible potential for future growth.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the successful performance of Albright Manor, Edelheim Apartments, and the Albright Foundation (collectively known as Albright Centre), setting the operational strategic direction and driving performance consistent with the requirements of stakeholders, the interest of current and future residents/tenants, employees and the mission, vision and values of the organization.
The Chief Executive Officer is accountable to the Board(s) of Directors of Albright Centre for compliance with the regulatory requirements of the MOHLTC and other federal, provincial, and municipal government entities (collectively referred to as the stakeholders), and for the overall leadership and management of Albright Centre in achieving its objectives.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the organization, and for the successful management of the business, its risks, and its affairs.
- Responsible for building, overseeing, and maintaining a culture of risk management and control, to minimize and control potential or actual risks to safety, security, and health, of residents, tenants, volunteers, visitor, and staff.
- Responsible for overseeing the establishment of quality framework(s) within which residents/tenants are provided care, programs, and services.
- Acts as the final decision maker under the Board’s delegation of authority, as per the Board’s governance policies, and ensures all operations are conducted in full compliance with laws, regulations, codes, contractual agreements.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates the management team members in order to foster and ensure a culture of ethical business conduct.
- Oversees and supports the on-going development of qualified, capable, and highly engaged workforce that provides the capacity and capability to execute the mission, vision, values statement(s).
- Promotes the effectiveness of the Board(s) of Directors by providing the Board(s) with sound advice on the organizational structure, objectives, strategies, and plans.
- Works with the Board(s) of Directors to develop and implement a five (5) year strategic plan for the Centre.
- Works closely with the Chairperson of the Board(s) to facilitate effective Board oversight by fostering relevant and engaged Board discussions, ensuring information is made available in a timely and effective manner.
- Post-secondary degree in Health Care/Health Administration/Business Administration or related field.
- Successful completion of the Long-Term Care Home Administration Program.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years progressive experience in a senior management capacity in the not for profit health or social services sector in Ontario.
- Previous experience working with not for profit volunteer Boards an asset.
- Experience facilitating change and organizational transformation in a growing, complex, multi-layered organization with growth potential.
- Strong leadership and management skills to guide and direct the fulfillment of the requirements of laws, regulations, stakeholder policies/service standards.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated skill in developing administrative team potential and succession planning.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 202
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: