scott2023-03-30T12:01:31-05:00Executive Talent Acquisition Specialistscott2023-03-30T12:01:31-05:00
Fifteen years ago, we started this company with the belief that we could become a trusted recruitment partner to healthcare organizations across Canada with hard work, dedication, persistence, integrity and, very simply, always giving people more than what they expect to receive.
Since then we’ve been growing rapidly. Our growth has been built upon referrals by the clients that we humbly serve each and every day. Proof that we are helping healthcare organizations across Canada to hire the best. As the Canadian healthcare ecosystem continues to evolve and needs change, we continue to grow and adapt to meet new demands and deliver innovative HR and hiring solutions.
We know that attracting skilled, experienced people for our clients who have a passion for delivering exceptional healthcare experiences to patients and clients is crucial to our success. That’s why we’re looking to attract a skilled, experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who will help us attract, engage and delight new and existing customers. This individual will help us differentiate our brand as the healthcare recruitment firm of choice to make sure we’re ready for our next wave of growth.
Maxwell Management Group is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a solid background in healthcare…ok, a really good recruiter/networker and sales specialist!
Executive Talent Acquisition Specialist
Work from Anywhere in Canada
If you know you have the right mix of drive, creativity, technical, sales and marketing expertise as well as the customer service focus needed to help us to attain the right talent for our valued clients, then we want to hear from you.
In this role you’ll spend most of your time:
- Utilizing your knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced targeting techniques to identify and engage talented clinicians and healthcare professionals, managers and senior leaders in the Canadian healthcare industry.
- Effectively using and growing our digital and social media channels and accounts to attract new clients and build talent pools across Canada.
- Determining through screening and experience which individuals we should focus our time and resources on engaging with.
- Striving to provide each applicant with a highly positive candidate experience they would speak highly of to their peers regardless of the ultimate outcome.
- Partnering and collaborating with our client’s hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify, source and ultimately attract the best talent and fit for their teams.
- Actively supporting our client’s hiring managers throughout each step of the interview, evaluation and offer process.
- Attending and networking at industry events and tradeshows/conventions.
The point being – we want you to be an integral part of helping us position our company for the future.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Our expectations with everyone we hire are extremely high. In this role, you’re going to be hiring people who are among the best in their field. We’re expecting you to be among the best in yours.
- At least 3 years of experience in