About our Client:
The Administrator reports to the Director of Services for Seniors, and is responsible for the operations of a 200-bed long term care home, ensuring high-quality care and services are provided to residents and their families while promoting a culture where employees can thrive and do their best work.
- Provide effective leadership and communication to establish and achieve home level operational and strategic objectives.
- Ensuring resident centered care and overall compliance that meets or exceeds regulatory legislative and accreditation requirements.
- Actively participate as a member of the division’s management team, advocating for the interests of the Home while supporting divisional and regional strategies, initiatives, and goals.
- Attracting, leading and engaging managers and employees who model the Services for Seniors’ values and respect the Resident Bill of Rights to deliver high-quality care in compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Achieving a high level of employee, resident and family satisfaction through effective and positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility through efficient and accountable budget management.
- Work with community partners and