chris2023-07-14T08:38:37-05:00Sales and Marketing Manager, Retirement Livingchris2023-07-14T08:38:37-05:00
Are you passionate about working with seniors and providing them with outstanding customer service?
Are you looking to join a team of passionate, dedicated people who strive to be the best in the industry?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Reporting to the General Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing all marketing and promotional activities related to the retirement community. The Sales & Marketing Manager is also responsible for communicating and promoting the variety of services and amenities available and will focus on developing relationships and executing strategic plans to maximize occupancy.
The desired candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a strong emphasis on sales to target market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements and evaluates a marketing strategy in cooperation with the General Manager and the leadership team to ensure optimal occupancy is achieved for the home.
- Conducts tours; provides information to the general public and community organizations; and follows up on leads in a timely manner.
- Develops and fosters partnerships within the community.
- Develops and implements marketing initiatives to attract prospects and referral sources.
- Researches community publications and newspapers for potential editorial opportunities.
- Reviews competition availability, status and offerings on a regular basis updating the General Manager on a regular basis.
- Orients new residents to ensure a smooth transition to the home.
- Responds to resident issues and family inquiries and concerns.
- Identifies and resolves individual residents’ concerns and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Participates as a member of the leadership team and provides support to the other members of the team.
- Provides weekly marketing updates to General Manager.
- Goal oriented strong closer with a proven sales track record and strong emphasis on relationship building.
- Business Degree or Diploma with a major in Sales, Marketing, Communications and or Public Relations would be an asset or a background in a service industry-related position.
- Previous experience in marketing and/or customer service (preferably in seniors living).
- Previous experience networking with hospital discharge planners is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proven track record in achieving/exceeding targets will be given preference.
- Solid knowledge of digital and social media tools/technologies and experience utilizing these within a business environment.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and direct delivery of social events.
- Effective interpersonal, leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Valid provincial driver’s license required.
- Passionate about working with seniors.