Here are the top 10 reasons (and there are many more) why using Maxwell Management Group to create a professional resume for you will be well worth the investment and will give you that that competitive advantage:
1. Looks matter: You never get a second chance to make a first impression – your resume should have a polished, professional appearance that is free of errors and clearly displays your most important and compelling information.
2. An Objective View: We will trim the excess while adding in what matters most to prospective employers.
3. Identifying Your Value: We will craft an accomplishment/outcome-based document that demonstrates your past and future value to a company.
4. Don’t Be a Do-It-Yourselfer: Just as most of us shouldn’t be our own doctor, lawyer, plumber, or mechanic, we shouldn’t write our own job search documents. No one expects you to be an expert at something you do once every two to five years or more. There is no way for you to have the skill and knowledge to create the best job search materials. Some things are best left to professionals who do this every day.
5. Save Yourself Time: Instead of delaying the start of your job search AND the start of a new job, hire a pro to help you in preparing the best product in a reasonable timeframe.
6. Have the Inside Track: We are in the know about what hiring authorities want in a resume. We write resumes that are appropriate for various industries, as well as career levels.
7. Times Change: Just because you’ve always done it that way doesn’t mean your old resume style will still work. We keep current on the state of their art through certifications, professional affiliations, and ongoing training. You’ve kept up-to-date on your industry and so have we.
8. Save Money: Paying for a resume service may seem like more money going out the door; however, this is definitely a worthwhile investment. We=0hear almost daily from clients who have found jobs that were professionally and financially rewarding.
9. Partner with a Professional: All too often we are uncomfortable discussing our career concerns and uncertainties with family and friends. How fortunate to have someone who not only understands what you are going through, doesn’t judge you, and actually has very helpful advice to guide you to the next step in your professional life. That’s what you get with our resume writers.
10. A Great Product: Let’s face it. We are very good at what we do. We know how to write, we are excellent wordsmiths, we are whizzes at word processing, and our resumes get results. This is our business, we do it extremely well, and we have MANY satisfied customers to support that claim.
In summary, this is one of those times where it pays to go to an expert.
As we always say: If your resume isn’t a Winner, it’s a Killer. Do it right.