About our client:
As a Personal Support Worker, you will work under the direction of the Registered Staff and be responsible and accountable for providing optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident.
- Provides care to residents following an established plan of care
- Observes and reports resident health findings to the registered staff
- Completes resident records accurately to reflect the resident care provided complying with legislative and Home requirements
- Participates in the orientation process for residents, students, volunteers and nursing personnel
- Shares responsibility for the care of the environment and equipment of the Home; and the personal belongings of the residents
- Promotes wellness as a concept of living
- Protects own health and health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions immediately and attending all relevant in-services regarding occupational health and safety
- Must actively participate in ongoing educational opportunities and transmit information to the rest of the nursing staff
- Must possess a PSW Certificate Program with a minimum of 600 hours induration or a grandfathered PSW/HCA that meets the requirements of the LTCH Act
- Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 201
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.