Site Leader / Director of Care Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)chris2023-05-19T09:13:46-05:00
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Site Leader is responsible for the leadership, care planning, community relations, quality improvement, contract administration, service partner performance, marketing and management of the facility and will participate in future planning for the site in accordance with the organization’s mission, vision and strategic direction. Also responsible for the implementation, coordination and supervision of the delivery of the compassionate care model of Resident care for a program area and may also provide direct care.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in seniors housing or residential care setting in a management/administrative position.
- Eligible for membership in a relevant professional association.
- Management experience in a unionized environment preferred.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.