Clinical Services Manager, Registered Nurse (RN), Supportive Living and Long Term Carescott2022-08-10T12:04:27-05:00
About Our Client:
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion.
Top talent, high standards
With 3,100+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your full education and experience and rise to your full potential.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment to providing quality care and service. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
The Clinical Services Manager takes direction from and works in collaboration with the Administrator/Director of Care, to support the overall management of all care functions within the facility to ensure that the highest standard of quality resident care is delivered and maintained at all times.
Within the scope of this position, the Clinical Services Manager takes on a key role to continually provide an environment promoting a culture of resident safety by providing leadership and education for quality assurance and quality improvement activities to inform and align clinical practices and standards compliance.
- Assist the Director of Care with meeting operational plans, annual care budget targets and objectives
- Ensures resident welcomes and move-ins are in accordance with company policy and provincial standards
- Interprets nursing issues for the Director of Care and participates in and prioritizes decisions regarding policy, practice and process issues that affect care services
- Participates with the Education Services team to develop and maintain a comprehensive interdisciplinary education program and is responsible to deliver education within the site to support the educational needs of staff, residents, families, volunteers and students
- Is a member of the Education Services Team and collaborates with all Educators from all communities
- Participates in Accreditation and regional and provincial care service and safety audit processes, action plan development and takes a lead role in action plan implementation with follow-up
- Works collaboratively with the Human Resource Advisor and the Director of Care to ensure concerns regarding resident services are investigated and managed according to company policy and procedure
- Accountable for the continual monitoring and analyzing of care, employee safety, and the implementation of injury prevention measures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registration and membership in good standing with CARNA