Maxwell Management Group is proud to partner with Axium Infrastructure in the search for a Director of Operations, Long Term Care to join their team.
Axium Infrastructure has been very active in the publicly-funded long term-care sector in Canada over the past six years. Through partnerships with four operators (Revera, AgeCare, Optima Living and Kirby Group), Axium now holds majority equity ownership interests in 71 senior’s living facilities in five Canadian provinces (Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia and Newfoundland). As part of the continued growth of this asset class within Axium’s portfolio, the firm is looking to add a Director of Operations – LTC to its team. The role is focused on supporting Axium’s existing long-term care platforms and development projects in the sector.
Founded in 2009, Axium Infrastructure is an independent employee-owned fund manager dedicated to investing in the infrastructure sector. With over 90 employees, the firm benefits from the extensive infrastructure backgrounds of its team of professionals who have gained, over their career, significant experience acquiring, developing, financing, operating, and managing infrastructure assets. Axium’s investment strategy focuses on core infrastructure assets with an active approach to operations and asset management and integration of strong environmental, social and governance (‘ESG’) principles.
Axium Infrastructure offers a dynamic, respectful, and collaborative work environment in its four offices located in the core of the financial districts of Montreal, Toronto, New York and London. The firm also strongly believes in upholding ESG principles and is focused on providing employees a sustainability-oriented workplace. A full benefit package is offered to permanent employees: insurance, pension plan, flexible hours, remote work, reimbursement of monthly public transportation passes, physical activity program and much more!
Constantly growing since its inception, Axium Infrastructure is now looking for a Director of Operations – LTC. The role may be based anywhere in Canada (some travel required). In collaboration with the Asset Management team, you will be accountable for overseeing all phases of long-term care home operations in the asset portfolios. The Director of Operations – LTC will work to implement best practices, ESG initiatives, and provide support through analysis of key risks and benchmarking of operating parameters and metrics.
- Support Axium’s investments in the long-term care sector.
- Support monthly reporting and variance analysis of actual to budget, business plans and forecasts.
- Coordinate and support the budget and forecast process by reviewing initiatives and the impact on base case, financials and operational metrics.
- Review compliance and clinical key performance indicators for the portfolio.
- Review and analyze key performance indicators to contribute to the overall performance improvement of the joint ventures.
- Review long-term CapEx plans to ensure sustainability of the business plan.
- Manage relationships with key stake holders.
- Conduct site visits and attend monthly meetings with partners.
- Represent Axium and its partnerships to lenders.
- Work with investment managers on due diligence