In accordance with the Park Place mission, vision and values, and reporting to the VP of Operations, the Site Leader collaborates with a wide range of individuals both internal and external to Park Place. The Site Leader supports the Interdisciplinary Team in the delivery of safe quality care and service within the Care Home. The Site Leader leads and participates in the development and enhancement of a Care Home environment that promotes a culture that is caring, innovative, scientific, and empowering, based on a foundation of strong leadership and teamwork.
Safety & Quality
- Providing a safe and healthy environment where care and service is effective, efficient and person-centered with a focus on continuous quality improvement.
- Ensuring Resident care and service delivery is congruent with the Park Place philosophy, annual goals and objectives and the organization’s mission, vision and values.
Teamwork & Partnerships
- Supporting and committing to create a connected culture that brings out the best in everyone while achieving common goals.
- Promoting and exemplifying the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization.
- Demonstrating collaborative approach to team members to work within the parameters of their profession and support one another.
- Ensuring all team members within the Home provide the appropriate service delivery for residents and families in their day to day work.
- Developing community partnerships and ensuring a participative working relationship with Health Authority contacts, other health service providers, and community agencies.
Responsibility & Stewardship
- Promoting a pro-active approach to achievement by ensuring that employees are always aware of their targets, expectations and progress through regular discussion and the Performance Recognition and Development Program.
- Ensuring compliance and understanding and interpreting all components of related legislation for team members, residents and families.
- Providing financial leadership by participating in the development of the annual budget, managing budget and monitoring long-term strategic fiscal plans, including ensuring sufficient resources/equipment are available through budget preparation, maintenance and appropriate and adequate staffing levels.
Innovation & Creativity
- Providing leadership and direction in the development of innovative programs and services in alignment with the organization’s strategic objectives.
Voices that are Respected
- Placing our residents and families at the center of all we do by listening, respecting and responding to their needs, values and preferences.
- Providing opportunities for family members and residents to report and promote/support ongoing communication and enhanced resident care.
Empathy & Trust
- Fostering trusting relationships through welcoming diversity, practicing acceptance and seeking to understand the experience and feelings of others.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in seniors housing or residential care setting in a management/administrative position.
- Eligible for membership in a relevant professional association.
- Management experience in a unionized environment preferred.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.