Practice Lead, Registered Nurse (RN)
Location:British Columbia's Lower Mainland
Work from Anywhere Within
British Columbia’s Lower Mainland including:
Kelowna, Salmon Arm, Lumby, Williams Lake or Veron
About Our Client:
- Responsible for overseeing Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- Engaged in IP&C matters and work in collaboration with the sites to ensure the maintenance of IP&C standards.
- Lead change and support evidence-informed practice by developing/maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and leaders across the Group and other continuing care partners.
- Contributes to planning, design, coordination, implementation and evaluation of programs.
- Responsible for ensuring services Quality Indicator reporting as required, and ensuring ongoing monitoring and Action Plans development of regional report cards and audit results.
- Provides support and follow-up to key initiatives.
- Supports leaders in supporting staff develop a strong Collaborative Care Team model within Supportive Living environments between the group and Regional Health Authorities.
- Bachelor of Nursing, with current CRNA or BCCNM registration.
- Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- 3 – 5 years advanced clinical care experience in a complex health care environment, preferably with exposure to the continuing care sector.
- Experience in Infection, Prevention & Control (IP&C) an asset.
- Demonstration of progressive leadership roles.
- A sound understanding of all relevant Legislation, Regulations, Standards and Acts
- Job variety, no two days will be the same
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 203
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.