The General Manager (GM) is responsible for the day to day operations within the senior’s living/retirement community including human resources and financial management. The GM will provide support and leadership to their management team in providing exceptional customer service as well as increasing overall staff engagement and job satisfaction.
The successful candidate is responsible for (in collaboration with the management team) developing the annual budget and monitoring it on a monthly basis including providing variance reports as requested.
- Membership in good standing with College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and /or Business Administration, Hospitality Management or other Healthcare field
- 2 – 3 years of management experience in hospitality, senior’s living or other healthcare related industry
- previous experience with both financial management and human resources accountability
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855.305.4078 ext. 203
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.