Reporting to the General Manager, the Resident Wellness Manager is responsible for the direct supervision and management of the wellness and personal care services, and acts as liaison with families and community contacts. This leader uses a collaborative, empowering approach, fostering open communication and effective problem-solving strategies. Demonstrating positivity, flexibility, efficient organizational skills and hands-on involvement, the Resident Wellness Manager leads with compassion and resilience.
- Collaboration: You are set up for success with training/mentoring in your new team.
- Engagement: You will work in partnership with our Supervisors/Managers to build strong tenant/resident/customer experience skills.
- Programs: Unique rewards and recognition program throughout the company.
- Connections: Experience our company events and team engagement programs.
- Celebrations: Milestones are important to us as part of our team with special events.
- Unique for you: Employee Assistance Program to support you confidentially in all that matters to you.
- Other perks: Staff appreciation events, discounted duty meals and other corporate/site initiatives.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 214
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.