Located in trendy, downtown Vancouver, B.C., our multi-disciplinary team of wellness experts are here to help clients live a healthier, more active life. We provide evidence-based solutions to help clients gain control of their health.
Using critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills, you will provide safe, competent, and high-quality care to our clients. We are all about customer service, advocating for our clients and ensuring that they receive the highest level of care and customer service.
- Provide exceptional care to our clients.
- Administer medications, vitamins, minerals, and vaccinations.
- Render treatment to adult and pediatric patients.
- Communicate with multi-disciplinary team, including physicians, naturopathic doctors, administration, ultrasound technicians, cardio technicians, and other medical professionals.
- Collaborate with the medical director to carry out individualized care plans for patients.
- Assist with general medical practice procedures.
- IV insertion and phlebotomy.
- Administer and monitor injections and intravenous infusions as per physicians’ orders.
- Create and maintain patients’ medical records as needed.
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients.
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory.
- Counsel patients and family members before, during, and after treatment.
- Maintain specialty lab testing program by ordering test kits, shipping completed test kits, and tracking results.
- Assist in product sourcing and specialty test sourcing.