Using critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills, you will provide safe, competent, and high-quality care to our clients. As a strong advocate for your clients, you will ensure they receive the highest level of care and customer service.
- Provide exceptional care to our high-end clients.
- Administer medications, vitamins, minerals, and vaccinations.
- Render treatment to adult and pediatric patients.
- Communicate with multi-disciplinary team, including physicians, naturopathic doctors, administration, ultrasound technicians, cardio technicians, and other medical professionals.
- Collaborate with the medical director to carry out individualized care plans for patients.
- Assist with general medical practice procedures.
- IV insertion and phlebotomy.
- Administer and monitor injections and intravenous infusions as per physicians’ orders.
- Create and maintain patients’ medical records as needed.
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients.
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory.
- Counsel patients and family members before, during, and after treatment.
- Maintain specialty lab testing program by ordering test kits, shipping completed test kits, and tracking results.
- Assist in product sourcing and specialty test sourcing.