Currently seeking Registered Nurses’ to join the team of professionals at the 60-bed long term care home in beautiful St. Andrews by the Sea, New Brunswick. As a Registered Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents and enhance their overall quality of life. You will implement appropriate resident care plans through assessment, administer resident medication and prescribed treatments, and provide leadership to various healthcare support staff. You will deepen relationships across many professional designations, families, and volunteers.
- Current registration with the Nurses Association of NB
- Strong Clinical and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate ability to work well as team player
- Demonstrate abilities in decision making, problem solving and directing others
- Demonstrate physical ability to perform the duties of the position
- Experience in long term care an asset
- A competitive compensation including benefits and a signing bonus has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.