Currently seeking Registered Nurses to join the team of professionals at the 92-bed long term care home in Petrolia, Ontario. As a Registered Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents and enhance their overall quality of life. You will implement appropriate resident care plans through assessment, administer resident medication and prescribed treatments, and provide leadership to various healthcare support staff.
- Registered Nurse in good standing with CNO.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience as an RN is an asset.
- Knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care.
- Demonstrated ability to assist residents, family members or others with concern and empathy.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 207
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.