Currently seeking Registered Nurses’ to join the team of professionals at the 132-bed long term care home in Paris, Ontario. As a Registered Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents and enhance their overall quality of life. You will implement appropriate resident care plans through assessment, administer resident medication and prescribed treatments, and provide leadership to various healthcare support staff. You will deepen relationships across many professional designations, families, and volunteers.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing with CNO.
- Minimum 1 year of supervised experience as an RN is an asset.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care.
- Demonstrated ability to assist residents, family members or others with concern and empathy; respecting their confidentiality and privacy and communicating in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- A competitive compensation plan has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.