Under the direction of the Director of Care and in accordance with the regulations of the Health Disciplines Act, the Registered Nurse shall plan delegate and supervise care given by registered practical nurses and non-registered nursing personnel in accordance with the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Provides quality nursing care to residents
- Ensures and promotes quality level of care to residents with respect to the Bill of Rights
- Promotes the philosophy and practices of resident centeredness and humanizing in all residents’ encounters and decisions
- Provides nursing leadership as directed by the Director of Care
- Promote interrelationships with family
- Maintain communication between staff and nursing administration and other department areas
- Current certification of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Certification in Gerontology and current membership with GNA and RNAO is desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of current trends and concepts relative to professional nursing
- Minimum one-year experience in geriatric, rehabilitation or long-term care as an RN
- Knowledge of aboriginal culture is an asset
- Competitive hourly rates, commensurate with years of nursing experience
- New Graduate Nurses and Nurses returning to the field of Nursing may be eligible for incentive funding of $10,000 through Ontario Health for a 12 month commitment to the home.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 202
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.