Our client is a Not-For-Profit organization that is comprised of 143 Long Term Care Beds, a small retirement home and an Adult Day Care Program. Serving the citizens of Barrie for 50 years, our client continues to enjoy a great reputation within the community. Designated as a Best Practices Spotlight Organization (BPSO), they are proud of the quality care that they provide and the staff who provide it.
Under the direction of Director of Care, this position will be responsible for the efficient operation of a resident focused care team. Ensure that the team functions within the framework of continuous quality improvement and in a manner that is consistent with the home’s Mission, Philosophy, Values, policies and procedures, and other applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience in a gerontological setting – preferred
- Initiative, creative, strong organizational skills, well developed communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including counseling, conflict management, and problem solving
- Proven leadership ability
- Must be computer literate and experienced on Point Click Care, RAI-MDS would be a definite asset.
- Must be able to work independently and also be a strong team player
- Must be available for both week day and weekend shifts
- First Aid/CPR
- Additional Certificates/Diplomas/Degrees in gerontology and other Health related education will be considered an asset
- A competitive compensation plan has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.