Our values client is seeking a:
Regional Director, Vancouver Island BC
This role oversees 5 communities along the East Coast of Vancouver Island, from Victoria to Parksville.
Are you a mentoring and supportive leader?
Do you possess strong leadership skills, with a passion for our seniors’ population?
Do you value an innovative company that is leading the way in providing outstanding customer service and quality care?
Do you value a progressive company with a strong emphasis on people and employee engagement?
Our beautiful, modern and spacious complex care residences (complex care, dementia, I/L & A/L) are filled with warmth and our mission is to care for our residents in a holistic manner where we consider the whole person.
We invite you to have a discussion with us to discuss this unique and exciting opportunity!
OUTLINE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, the Regional Director is responsible for delivering and implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the organization by ensuring Standards of Quality and Service Excellence as an employer of choice throughout our operations as well as ensuring success in all performance, financial and sales metrics within the Vancouver Island region. As a Senior Leader in the organization, this is achieved through strong leadership, mentorship, support, as well as oversight of 5 facilities within the Vancouver Island region.
The Regional Director (‘RD’) will have a particular focus on ensuring their site portfolios maintain the following as core deliverables:
- Achieve sales & marketing targets for each community
- Budget oversight & management
- Foster a culture of service excellence
- Build and support collaborative relationships between corporate departments and operations
- Achieve all legislative requirements within the portfolio
The Regional Director will direct and provide support to the facility General Managers and Clinical Leaders, the Health Authority and all stakeholders within his/her portfolio to ensure that each community delivers consistent high-quality person focused care, as well as customer service and satisfaction and active and participatory community engagement.
In addition, the Regional Director will be involved in developing, communicating, and implementing key company-wide initiatives aimed at optimizing quality of care, service excellence, strong stakeholder relationships and exceptional performance.
- Recognized education in areas of health administration, gerontology, and/or operational management
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of related experience with demonstrated leadership in operations management within a health care setting
- Exceptional Communication and Critical Thinking Skills
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage multiple critical timelines.
- Experience as a General Manager/Administrator at a health care facility, preferably a seniors’ campus of care.
- Experience in opening or commissioning new operations within a health care facility.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
855.305.4078 ext. 207
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: