Currently seeking Personal Support Workers to join our team of professionals. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide personal care and selected nursing measures necessary to maintain the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of residents in our 132-bed home.
- Must be a graduate of an approved Personal Support Worker course or equivalent as stipulated in the LTCHA, 2007 47 (1).
- Ability to work well with others in a team approach and adapt to changing situations .
- Good physical and mental health. Demonstrates maturity and tactfulness.
- Must be able to communicate in English, including written documentation.
- Genuine interest in and concern for residents.
- A competitive compensation plan has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 213
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.