Our client, a Canadian owned, family run business, is seeking an Office Manager, Long Term Care, Guelph, Ontario
Exciting times are under way! This is your chance to be an integral part of the management team as they prepare to undergo a revitalizing redevelop / rebuild of their existing Home!
LaPointe-Fisher Nursing Home has been serving the Guelph and surrounding community since it opened it’s doors in 1971. Their motto is “Pride in Caring”, and they have been delivering on this promise since their inception. At this Home, you will find many long tenured serving staff that continuously enrich the lives of the residents by caring for them not only physically but with dignity and respect. Our client is committed to:
As the Office Manager, you will handle all accounting and payroll duties and provide office administration support (computer, answering phone, typing) to the Administrator and other Supervisory staff in the facility.We are seeking a team and results focused Office Manager who is well versed in administration skills and experienced with office procedures. Knowledge of office equipment and efficient computer skills are essential as well as having a complete understanding of bookkeeping practices with sufficient accounting knowledge. It is also essential to have an understanding of payroll procedures and government regulations regarding payroll, however, this position does not require an accounting designation.
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration, Bookkeeping or equivalent courses or experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, and Windows
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Familiar with Paymate and Point Click Care an asset
- Excellent keyboarding skills required
- Skill and experience in office administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS)
Experience working in Long-Term Care, Retirement Residence, or seniors’ environment an asset