The Medical Office Assistant is responsible for the optimization of client experience, employee resource utilization, and bottom-line profit.
- Work with the professionals in the clinic and the office staff to ensure access to the best tests, information, and treatment options to maximize our clients’ health and experience.
- Engender a culture of operational efficiency, fast turnaround, and availability of information with personalization of service to fit the needs of each client.
- Work with the Functional Medicine doctor and staff to provide programs and customer experiences to help our clients live their lives as their optimal selves.
- Interact with the professionals on the treatment side to ensure that they are engaged and generating adequate revenue.
- Initiate collaboration with these professionals to provide enhanced service offerings to the Functional Medicine clients.
- Complete administrative and clerical tasks, such as medical records maintenance, data entry, scanning, and medical billing.
- Coordinate and manage client care.
- Maintain office and medical supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Clean and sterilize medical equipment and instruments, disposing of supplies, biologicals, materials, and equipment.
- Manage physician’s schedule.
- Labelling and shipment of patient diagnostic kits.