Set in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London is the region’s economic, entertainment and cultural hub. With a population of more than 366,000, London is Canada’s 11th largest city and an ideal environment to work, play and live. Big enough for the ‘big city’ experience, but still far more affordable in comparison with many other Canadian cities, London boasts an extensive educational and health care community, while providing the safe and clean atmosphere of a small community.
For over three decades, our client has been dedicated to the comfort and quality of their residents and enriching lives for Seniors in Southwestern Ontario. As proud leaders in the communities they serve, they have created unique long-term care communities that foster a joy of living through genuine friendship and an innovative approach to care.
Located on a 7-acre site in the beautiful and established Westmount area, this unique, CARF accredited community provides multiple levels of care for those who require mild to high assistance. Delivering personalized, resident centered care, designed around an individual’s particular needs and life practices in an environment of warmth and peace-of-mind for residents and their families.
The Administrator will be responsible for the overall management of this 160 bed Long Term Care Home, including planning, developing, directing, monitoring, and supporting all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the Home’s programs and services.
- Oversee all aspects of the Home’s operations including occupational health and safety, human resources, physical plant, and care and services.
- Lead the management team to provide excellent care and services.
- Oversee the quality management program for the Home ensuring required outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure standards of resident care and services are consistently achieved.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Hire, orientate, evaluate and educate staff; participation in matters surrounding union contracts.
- Oversee the development and management of the Home’s operating and capital budgets.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensures the values of the Home are maintained and upheld.
- Certified Long Term Care Administrator Certification
- Degree from an accredited institution in health sciences, business, law or accounting
- Minimum 3 years progressive management experience in long term care
- Compensation for the position has been designed to attract star performers
Please apply in confidence to:
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: