Providing leadership and direction to members of the program team, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for day-to-day operations within the designated program area. In addition to carrying out various duties pertaining to resident care, the LPN develops/updates appropriate care plans and ensures standards of practice are met by the program team while providing care and services to residents.
What we offer you:
Our Philosophy is focused entirely upon providing the best possible quality of care to our residents and those we serve. We recognize that engaged employees are necessary to achieve our purpose and our philosophy.
As a Team Member, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to be challenged with your work, and to have the autonomy necessary to excel.
- Successful completion of a recognized Licensed Practical Nursing Program, with current LPN certification in British Columbia
- Knowledge and experience with social models of care is strongly favored
- Working knowledge of MDS/InterRAI
- Level 1 OFA First Aid Certificate
- Clear criminal record check
- Negative TB screen, physician’s waiver and immunization record
- A competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 213
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.