Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources the Human Resources Coordinator will work in a generalist capacity within the Human Resources department including planning, talent management, compensation, employee/labour relations, performance and attendance management, training and development, etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, or equivalent acceptable to the organization; CHRP considered an asset;
- 1-3 years’ experience working in Human Resources preferably in a healthcare.
- Working knowledge of appropriate Human Resources related Acts & Regulations (i.e. ESA, LRA, HRC). Strong understanding of contract maintenance and the collective bargaining process.
- Computer literacy including HRIS systems/database and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power-point;
- Demonstrated communication skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Competitive compensation package; full benefits and excellent pension plan designed to attract star performers.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.