The Facility Manager will actively contribute to, and receive support from, a peer leadership team.
You will lead and inspire a team of talented support managers, and be responsible for all aspects of the residence’s physical, staff and financial operations. Your approachable personality, empathetic outlook and incredible communication/listening skills will add to our residents’ experience.
- Previous management experience: 3 years preferably in retirement community or long-term-care facility
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, and work under pressure with a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Ability to assist in the development of business strategies, team-building, long-term planning and projections
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills and the ability to delegate both responsibility and authority
- Working knowledge of industry-related legislation
- A competitive salary and incredible bonus opportunity has been designed to attract star performers.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.