Reporting to the Board Chair, the Executive Director is responsible for future planning and the day-to-day operations of the organization. The Executive Director will provide visionary leadership to support strong organizational management and administrative practices.
Business and Strategy Success
- Oversee and supervise the organization including quality, people, environment, long-term care, seniors’ apartments, and spiritual life.
- Translate organizational strategy into actionable goals for performance and measurement.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors on all matters related to the organization.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to meet strategic and operational directions.
Quality, Accountability, and Performance
- Meet legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provide timely, comprehensive reports on the quality and safety of the organization, including compliance to policies.
Customer Service and Development
- Fundraising and leadership of the Foundation Board.
- Develop and build trust relationships with internal (employees, residents, tenants) and external stakeholders (families, volunteers, community partners, regulators and legislators).
- Cultivate and implement a coaching culture throughout the organization, providing opportunities for recognition and internal advancement within the organization.
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package has been designed to attract star performers
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 211
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.