Are you looking for that perfect role where you can take the next step in your career and showcase your leadership and team building skills?
Are you looking for a role where your opinion will be highly regarded as a valued member of the team?
Are you looking for a part-time (3 to 4 days per week) position in order to achieve work/life balance?
The Director of Wellness reports to the Residence’s Executive Director and Director of Resident Care. The successful candidate shall provide professional nursing care to all residents and supervise care given in the nursing unit. The successful candidate will be required to assess all resident needs including planning, implementing and evaluating the care program. The Director of Wellness is expected to work closely with the management team and provide supervision of all staff within the nursing unit.
- Possess current registration as a Registered Practical Nurse
- Must be able to communicate in both English and French
- Professional competency related to communication, life-long learning, public relations and health environment awareness
- Proficiency in: Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid certificate
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Experience in Senior Living, an asset
- A competitive compensation package has been developed to attract the ideal candidate
- Terrific staff team
- Wonderful Work Environment
Please apply in confidence to:
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
” Leaders helping Leaders, we welcome your referrals”
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience
please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: