- Fosters a warm, friendly and caring environment for our residents and staff.
- Builds quality relationships within the Village and the broader community, including local government, medical community and Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Has solid leadership skills, with the ability to effectively oversee the entire Village operations, while providing independence to reporting managers to lead their specialized functions such as the Director of Clinical Care, Kitchen Manager/Chef, Recreational and Rehab Services, Maintenance and Housekeeping, etc.
- Has a passion for helping seniors live their best life.
- Understands the legal and regulatory requirements for the sector, including the Community Care and Assisted Living Act, Landlord/Tenancy Act, Adult Guardianship Act, Food Premises Regulation,(or has a willingness and ability to learn)
- Has good financial acumen, and ability to manage budgets and deliver KPIs.
- Possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Has strong communication and analytical skills.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If this resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the team.
What we offer you:
Our Philosophy is focused entirely upon providing the best possible quality of care to our residents and those we serve. We recognize that engaged employees are necessary to achieve our purpose and our philosophy.
As a Team Member, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to be challenged with your work, and to have the autonomy necessary to excel.
• Strong, demonstrated managerial experience with human resource/supervisory background
• Ability to partner with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Leadership, relationship, and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with social model of care is strongly favored
• Physician’s Waiver, TB Screen, and Immunization Record
• Clear Criminal Record Check
• Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- A competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 203
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.