The Clinic Coordinator is part of the team that oversees the day-to-day operations and functionality of the clinic, including administrative assistance and scheduling, to ensure superior patient experience and care.
- Cater to our patients’ care and manage medical office supplies and needs.
- Offer pristine level of customer-service to meet and surpass patient needs.
- Execute administrative tasks daily to maintain medical records and deliver prompt, deliberate action for our patients.
- Consciously communicate with third parties, external labs, and team members to help deliver accurate and rapid results for our patients.
- Develop lasting relationships with patients and support them through their individualized treatment plans.
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate.
- 3-5 years’ experience working as MOA, Executive Assistant, or other administrative position.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain exceptional client/patient relationships and be thoughtful and discrete.
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task.
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 209
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.