Seeking a passionate leader with excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills. Strong leadership skills are required to mentor, coach and build excellent relationships with staff, clients and funders. A knowledge base of all aspects of long-term care is essential to ensure the continued exceptional delivery of services and programming.
The Administrator reports to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the strategic and successful operation of the home. Working closely with the Board and staff, the Administrator informs and directs organizational strategy based on an extensive understanding of the provision of long-term care, community need, stakeholder input and funder priorities and requirements.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated progressive experience in the long-term care sector. Significant experience managing in a financially challenging environment where ‘doing more with less’ is a constant pressure, while maintaining a high level of service, is a desired characteristic of the successful candidate.
- Recruitment, orientation and performance of key staff
- Fostering efficient performance and good staff morale
- Creating an environment that supports knowledge transfer
- Build and maintain relationships and networks that promote the Agency’s image in a positive and community-oriented way
- Establish positive working relationships with government funders and stakeholders, advocating with various levels of government for ongoing funding and support
- Leadership and supervision of day-to-day operations and strategic direction for the organization
- Development of policies and procedures
- Participating in the development of budgets and capital planning; oversight of capital projects
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and government bodies
- Participating in Board strategic planning; developing objectives to operationalize plans
- A highly competitive compensation package has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.