Our Client is seeking an Administrator to lead their team at the community. The Administrator is a highly skilled professional that is committed to and works towards achieving their mission: Compelled by the values of Jesus Christ, we provide exceptional holistic care as we assist seniors to experience life well in supportive communities.
As an ambassador, you have exceptional interpersonal skills. You have the ability to foster and maintain relationships, and model their values in all interactions. The Administrator is highly service-oriented, able to work independently with a high level of autonomy and as a collaborative Team Member.
You are a critical thinker and problem solver, organized, and able to manage your time, workload, and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently. You also are able to have fun and foster our friendly and caring culture.
This role is a dual role of Residential Care Administrator and Director of Care and is accountable for all aspects of operations at the community.
The Administrator is responsible for leading the Residential Care, Assisted Living and Supportive Housing operations, planning, organizing, supervising and evaluating all the Team Members of the campus, as well as the resources, services, administrative and clinical functions of the Residence.
The Administrator values learning, embraces innovative change and promotes health and wellness using a person-centered, Resident-directed and normalized living approach. This position reports to the Regional Administrator.
- Provide leadership, vision, direction, support, motivation and oversight to all Team Members and manage the performance and development of direct reports.
- As an Administrator, you have experience with and understanding of healthcare management. You are able to manage multiple issues and projects, coordinate work with others, and adapt to changing priorities. You also have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
Key Core Competencies:
As an ambassador and a role model to the team, the Administrator must have a strong, personal alignment with our client’s Mission, Vision and Values and be exemplary in promoting and reflecting these in all interactions.
- Well-developed leadership, management and supervisory skills and a leadership style consistent with our values.
- Act as mentor and coach to your team, and a strong and supportive servant leader who is confident managing difficult situations, and does so with compassion and respect.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal skills, loves seniors, and has the ability to foster and maintain effective professional relationships.
- You must be a critical thinker, results oriented, able to problem solve and resolve conflict, detailed, organized, and able to manage your time, workload and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current licence and in good standing with CRNBC.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing or Healthcare Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in healthcare administration in a Residential Care. environment and a strong clinical background in Gerontology is required.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract top performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 203
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.