Our values client is seeking a:
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Come join us and help make a difference in the lives of older adults.
At Verve Senior Living, our primary goal is to help each person, have a great day, every day!
Our employees thrive on collaboration and have a passion for excellence, achieving multiple awards including the Order of Excellence in Quality, from Excellence Canada.
As part of our team, the things you do are key to helping us achieve our shared vision of helping seniors live longer, better.
Oh, and you’ll also have a lot of fun doing it!
We look forward to hearing from you.
In collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer, the Regional Manager provides leadership and support to residences which promotes the attainment of the corporate objective of providing quality care and service through the implementation of Verve’s key initiatives, brand and the Verve Quality Improvement philosophy.
- Introduces and ensures implementation of all Verve Quality Improvement (VQI) activities.
- Ensures values, brand and key initiatives are implemented across region.
- Recruits, on-boards, and mentors General Managers.
- Ensures effective utilization and control of financial resources
- Provides guidance to general managers, managers and consultants collectively and individually in planning, formulating and implementing strategies, policies and objectives that support the provision of quality care.
- Assists general managers through the goal-setting and performance review process
- Promotes research, testing and evaluation of new approaches to care, and maintains effective ongoing care evaluation programs.
- Promotes and maintains positive interactive and proactive relationships with the British Columbia residences and with the families and friends of residents
- Acts as resource/consultant on matters of health and wellness, finances, facility start-ups (including furnishings), purchasing, information systems, and verve quality improvement for the residences.
- Provides guidance and support to development, implementation and maintenance of proactive, quality systems related to employee relations programs.
- Assists in seeking growth in the Western Region through acquisition of new management contracts.
- Develops, researches, and keeps current of new and innovative care, service and marketing methods to increase occupancy and ensure innovative provision of services to seniors.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with all staff and owners to ensure work is effectively completed, a good working atmosphere is provided for fellow employees, and cooperative ventures are effectively developed and implemented.
- Chairs regional committees as necessary.
- Complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, as well as all other applicable legislation.
- Completes all other duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer, which may include involvement in special projects, analysis, etc.
- Significant managerial experience particularly in the Retirement Home or Hospitality industry
- Demonstrated leadership, conceptual, influencing and communicating skills
- University degree and/or equivalent experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
855.305.4078 ext. 205
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: