To ensure that the patients first contact (and subsequent contacts) with the office, whether by phone or in person creates and establishes such a favorable impression that they feel like a welcomed guest and are confident in having chosen us to care for their Dental needs.
The Receptionist / Patient Coordinator is responsible for servicing all patient accounts, finances, scheduling and treatment plans. This includes reviewing all non-clinical information with the patient in a way that encourages treatment acceptance, and may include making financial arrangements, sending predeterminations and following up on all treatment plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome all patients immediately upon their arrival, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment
- Respond to all patient inquiries and requests promptly and professionally via phone and in person
- Use ClearDent software to manage and update patients charts and information, treatment plans and scheduling
- Process patient payments and insurance claims, and oversee the billing system
- Schedule patient appointments to maximize providers time as well as patient comfort and safety
- Provide clinicians with administrative and practical support when needed
- Assist with sterilization and dental charting/documentation
- Provide back up to the Treatment Coordinator
- Other duties as appropriate and required
- Minimum of 3 years experience performing reception duties in a Dental Office setting preferred
- Clinical Dental experience (Level 2 Dental Assistant) preferred
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to type quickly and accurately and learn new software
- Experience using ClearDent software is an asset
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced and high pressured environment
- A competitive salary and benefits package designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 204
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.