Maxwell Management Group Ltd. is currently recruiting for a:
This 15-year old organization has raised the standards of seniors living and will continue to do so as they open new communities across Canada and the United States – come join this progressive team and be a part of their exciting growth!
This brand new state-of-the-art building in London, Ontario, boasts a wonderful array of impressive amenities and caters to those who require memory care and assisted living.
This dedicated team is committed to providing an exceptional ‘Lifestyle Experience’ to their Residents, with beautiful, elegant communities and exceptional amenities. Come join the industries best – this team includes a long term team of experts all of whom are knowledgeable, positive, kind and caring.
Support is provided in all areas of Residents’ lives including dining, wellness resources and services, housekeeping and social activities. Residents have peace of mind knowing they have access to emergency response and dedicated staff 24 hours per day.
Reporting to the Resident Administrator, the Lifestyle Marketing Coordinator is the Brand Ambassador for the Community. Creating and developing relationships with residents, families and community influencers is primary focus. The Lifestyle Marketing Coordinator oversees the day-to-day leasing activities of the Community.
In addition, a key focus of this role is relationship building; the Lifestyle Marketing Coordinator creates the Community Outreach calendar to reach potential prospects through community influencers such as Doctors, Hospitals and Businesses.
- A firm belief and understanding of our client’s ‘product’, lifestyle experience and culture
- An exuberant personality
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, internal and external A keen desire to learn, apply and excel
- Superb computer skills (all office programs and database experience)
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to connect with our senior clientele and their families
- Experience in senior living sales, ideally in private assisted and memory care communities
- Proven knowledge and contacts with CCAC and other senior living providers in and around London an asset
- Competitive compensation package (based on salary and commissions)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Terrific staff team
- Wonderful Work Environment
Please apply in confidence to:
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
Key Word Search: Sales, Marketing, “Community Relations”, “Retirement Living” , “Lifestyle Consultant”, Leasing
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: